Talk

Advanced search

Dont know what to do?!

(2 Posts)
Shannyboo05 Fri 30-Sep-11 14:28:55

I am in a really poopy sitiuation.

I returned to work almost 4 months ago when my daughter was 9 months old. I only work 3 days per week and for 2 of those days she is in a nursery.

I found out only today, that my baba really isnt enjoying nursery. One of the workers in her class told me this morning that she wont take to anyone apart from 2 of the carers and they have actually had to work their A/L around my baba. She also told me this is the case when it comes to their lunch breaks and needing to leave the class. After hearing this, I realise now how much clingeir to me she has become. They assure me she has lots of friends and gets on well with all the others in her class.

I would love to be a stay at home mum, but I really cant afford too. Unless someone knows of a way I can make £650 a month working from home? I've tried Avon but they messed me around. I have good clerical skills/typing skills.

I just dont know what to do?!

BlueCat2010 Fri 30-Sep-11 16:25:21

Is this a worker's opinion or is it coming from a key person? If it was a worker then I would be having a meeting with someone more senior to discuss this further before making a decision of what to do.

If it wasn't then go with your heart!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now