Talk

Advanced search

PaidSurveys - is it possible to make any money?

(5 Posts)
Mandy2003 Tue 05-Jul-11 15:40:35

Recently had an email from PaidSurveys who apparently recruit people to answer MORI, YouGov, all sorts of opinion polls and manufacturers surveys. Anyone tried and been paid or received any rewards?

Is it a guaranteed generator of paper-based junk mail? Junk email I don't mind it's just the paper stuff I object to.

OrangeHat Tue 05-Jul-11 15:44:21

I did valued opinions (which is quite a good one I think) and a couple of others. They do pay but it takes a lot of time. You get vouchers. They're good for when you're sitting at home with time on your hands, to get some "pocket money", but IME it's not much.

YouGov they don't pay until you get to £50 and that takes forever. I have given up on it all now and have about £10 with them IYSWIM. So unless you are very patient I wouldn't do that one!

OrangeHat Tue 05-Jul-11 15:44:32

It's all web based BTW

suzikettles Tue 05-Jul-11 15:47:56

I did Pinecone surveys for a while and they're quite good - around £4 per survey and it's either paid into your Paypal account or into your bank account.

The surveys are loooong though and pretty dull. Not all are paid for either - there are fairly frequent screening surveys. I got fed up after a while and stopped answering, and I think they've removed me from their list blush

MovingAndScared Tue 05-Jul-11 19:18:04

I do valued opinions - they are quite good but I have got £30 since christmas so you won't make a fortune!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now