Talk

Advanced search

Can anybody help or point me in the right direction

(8 Posts)
RichTeaAreCrap Sun 03-Jul-11 00:39:41

Does anybody know of any good employment law solicitors that can give me 30 mins free advise? Does such a think exist?

I am trying to deal with a few issues with my employers and am not quite sure what my rights are. Also, I am very anxious about it all and not thinking straight.

These could be unfair dismissal, sexual harrasment. I say 'could be' because i am not sure if they are or not really.

I am in a bit of a mess and do think that my employers have dealt with it all incorrectly and need some help with it all.

Or, if anyone has any knowledge at all of how HR should behave and what my rights could be, could you PM me? I will give the full story then. I am about to have a meeting with them and need some help about how to approach it.

Tortington Sun 03-Jul-11 01:03:11

ACAS?
www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1461

RichTeaAreCrap Sun 03-Jul-11 17:09:35

Thank you - I will contact them. I think I was looking more for a solicitor or someone in HR that would know if I have a case I(I am sure I do) and how I should handle it.

greentea72 Sun 03-Jul-11 21:14:42

do you have free access to a legal helpline through your house insurance or professional body/union? Not sure if employment lawyers tend to give free 1/2 hour advice.

RichTeaAreCrap Mon 04-Jul-11 09:44:08

No I don't have access to any of those greentea.

Is there anyone on here that works in HR that could help?

Grevling Mon 04-Jul-11 10:39:19

You'll have to post your issues and you'll get a response. Most people don't have time here to give 1-2-1. Make it "vanilla" so you can't tell the company etc.

RichTeaAreCrap Mon 04-Jul-11 11:34:36

Do you work in HR Grevling? I amhappy to pm the details but dont really want to post them as I could be easily identified (another person at work uses MN).

RichTeaAreCrap Wed 06-Jul-11 11:52:49

shameless bump - can anyone help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now