Talk

Advanced search

Work from home

(5 Posts)
SmellyKelly2 Wed 15-Jun-11 13:39:43

Hello,
I'm new here so be gentle with me!
I'm looking to start work from home f at all possible.
I am currently working in a bar 5 evenings a week. I see very little of my husband and often wonder how long our marriage will survive this!
Ideally I am looking to start working from home in order to see more of my family.
Can anybody give me any advise, pointers, employment ??!???!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Kelly

2madboys Wed 15-Jun-11 17:50:29

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

pinkyp Fri 17-Jun-11 00:29:45

Avon?

bejbus Tue 21-Jun-11 22:37:06

Hi, I'm doing Oriflame for 3 years now. After loosing my job I decided I need to find something straight away and this was the best choice I made. Firstly started as a consultant selling cosmetics from the catalogue (like in Avon but with higher commission) and after 3 months I builded a little team and started getting extra commission from their sales as well. Now I'm a Senior District Manager with 150 consultants in my team who do a great job. I need to support them and train to get even better results. My team is constantly growing up and all I need to do is invest my time. For the last 10 months I also managed to work full-time with the other employer and it didn't affect my earnings in Oriflame. I'm 32 wks pregnant now and I'm going on maternity leave in 2 weeks. I want to spend time with my baby so I'm not going to back to my full-time work but I'm sure I will manage to run my Oriflame business. This is the best option for busy mums as you don't need to invest any money to start your home business and you can work as much as you want. Feel free to ask if you think this may be an option for you.

andreaberlin Wed 22-Jun-11 16:52:50

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now