Talk

Advanced search

career change questionairre

(4 Posts)
westlake Fri 07-Jan-11 14:45:35

I posted this in chat also but might be better suited to this forum;

hiya, i'm currently a SAHM with one DS and hoping to have another in the next year. However, I would like to go back to work in the next 3 years and am considering a career change, except i haven't got a clue what to do. I like the idea of using these years at home to study something towards a new career.
I'm already professionally qualified and could go back to the old career aspects of which i like, others I don't. But i do feel as though i've gone as far as i want to at the moment with this. You only get one life and I fancy a change.

Does anyone know of a questionairre type thing that I can complete which will qive me some ideas of possible jobs that might appeal to me.

Thanks

ChessyEvans Fri 07-Jan-11 14:47:58

All the ones I've seen seem to come out with some pretty random results! One told me I should be a chaplain in the RAF....

Anyway, some recruitment agency websites have them, will have a trawl and see if I can find any to link here. In hindsight possibly should have done that before posting wink

ChessyEvans Fri 07-Jan-11 14:51:41

Haven't tried these but initial google results:-

Try this or this or this

Might have a go at some of those myself, having similar thoughts about possible change of career direction after mat leave.

Good luck smile

westlake Fri 07-Jan-11 14:51:57

thank you very much, i'm searching too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: