Talk

Advanced search
Affected by Dementia? We have a new Talk topic specifically for Dementia, please do pop over and take a look

Visit the Dementia Talk topic

For Osky

(4 Posts)
pudcat Thu 20-Feb-14 17:48:29

I hope you are ok osky. Well it is nearly Friday. Our Mums' final journey. We will cry, we will laugh but above all we will remember them with love. May they both now rest in peace - reunited with their loved ones. Take care - I will be thinking of you.

twentyten Thu 20-Feb-14 20:20:25

To osky and pud. Will be thinking of you both tomorrow- hope the weather is kind. Warm thoughts.

oskybosky4 Fri 21-Feb-14 06:29:52

Thank you twentyten and pud, and everyone who has helped me get through the last few weeks. I don't know what I would have done without you.

Pud, that is a lovely message and I will be thinking of you too and hope everything goes well.

We went out for a family meal last night and I spent the evening with my two daughters in law while my husband and sons went to the pub. I didn't get to bed until after midnight as one of my DIL can talk for England. It was probably a good thing as I didn't get chance to think about today much.

my mum always said it was a blessing when someone died who had been suffering so I will think of that today for both our mums.

twentyten Thu 06-Mar-14 20:02:00

Thinking of you osky and pud-know it must be so though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now