Talk

Advanced search

Free DK cd-rom with breakfast cereals

(5 Posts)
tigi Wed 10-Aug-05 10:59:38

At the moment with cookie crisp/golden nuggets/newquick/cheerios/coco shreddies/frostie shreddies there is free cd rom IN the box. They are the Dorling Kindersley 'Become a Science explorer', 'world explorer' and 'human body explorer'. For ages 6-10.They normally sell at £9.99, so a big of a bargain! I bought mine 3 for 2 at Morrisons!
There is also two more on shreddies, honey nut shreddied wheat for 8-16 yrs.

My 5 yo tried it and enjoted it. Its good for general knowlege and mouse control.

MarsLady Wed 10-Aug-05 11:00:42

World Explorer is great. We have that one and all of the children have loved it!

I'll keep an eye out for the Human Body one. Cheers tigi!

mumbee Wed 10-Aug-05 14:15:06

Also keep an eye out for 'horrible history' cd with some of the kellogg's cereal boxes Asda definately has them 6 to collect I have got 3 so far. Children still to listen to them. will let you know what we think.

swedishmum Thu 11-Aug-05 23:53:24

I loaded the science explorer one today - must be the one for up to 16 as the quiz is v hard! I had fun though. Pity it's American. Not being anti - US just think I'd know more about UK nobel prize winners!

sparklymieow Fri 12-Aug-05 00:25:06

I got one yesterday when my shopping was delivered, DS has played it and I could hear him laughing while I was in the kitchen, he seems to like it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now