Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

School wear for less

(6 Posts)
3l15a8eth Sun 07-Mar-10 16:30:18

I sort out the uniform at my children's school does anyone have any feed back for this company ? do they deliver on time what thier customer service like? are they any good.

lljkk Sun 07-Mar-10 18:32:26

Yup, I ordered some sweatshirts & cardigan from them about a month ago.
All positive (good) feedback to your questions. The quality is... okay. I think there's a higher polyester % in the sweatshirts than in the old school sweatshirt. However, the waterproofs look good (we don't have one, but they are very popular at the school), and the school badge (insignia) is good quality.
They seem to be a little less expensive than the previous supplier.

peanutbutterkid Tue 14-Jun-11 07:48:59

Did anyone else get a text yesterday (from a legit source) that they went into Administration? "S'coolwear 4 Less" it was spelled, but I guess same company?

nicespam Tue 14-Jun-11 08:23:32

their emails are always schoolwear for less, no dodgy spelling so confused there!

i've always found them easy to use, only downside it some order take some time to come through but maybe that's because they're customised maybe

never had a problem so can't really comment on customer service, they send emails to say when items will be despatched etc

nicespam Tue 14-Jun-11 08:25:18

oh just realised how old this thread it, i can't get their website to work peanut so who knows what's happening

nizzj Thu 20-Mar-14 00:24:16

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now