Talk

Advanced search

Lincoln Minster School

(5 Posts)
asdx2 Fri 02-Oct-09 16:05:51

Any thoughts? Good or Bad? Thank You

fefnone Fri 02-Oct-09 16:47:06

I have a boy in Year 10. Moved him from state very late in year 9 as he seemed to be overlooked and underachieving. Within six weeks I could'nt believe this was the same child, he flourished. Now in Year 10 and going from strength to strength. He loves and I love the fact that its small, that there are no groups that you have to be in with and the class sizes. I could go on and on. Looked last night as I have two more boys. Are you in Lincoln and did you look at LSST

tittlemouse1971 Sun 02-Jan-11 17:34:49

I am so pleased i have seen this message, however old it is...
My son is due to start at LMS as for all the reason you had tated above and just sat here sewinf his name tags in etcs and worring..as you do, so thank you for this post!!

lateSeptember1964 Sun 02-Jan-11 21:17:56

Have name changed since I originally posted but don't remember why. He will love it and believe me in six weeks time you will have a different child. When my DS2 arrived I was told by his previous school that he had no chance of achieving any GCSE's and now we are waiting on an early maths GCSE. He is also about to resit exams at a higher level, predicted grades for all subjects are between A-C. I knew my son had ability but the school had written him off due to absence from glandular fever. I just wanted him to have some exams so that he could make choices and now he has achieved just that. Hope you don't mind me asking but what school is he coming from? Keep sewing on the labels and pop some money in his blazer pocket as there is a shop at break time. This is a really different school environment and one he will thrive in.

lateSeptember1964 Wed 05-Jan-11 10:20:34

Hope all went well this morning

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: