Advanced search

If anyone is studying employment law, can you help?

(2 Posts)
Tiredmumno1 Fri 31-Jul-09 21:31:30

Hi, we have a tribunal case for unfair redundancy coming up soon, so if anyone is studying this + maybe could offer there services for free, if you want to treat it as a practice thats fine. But its to help represent. most of the work has been done already. Let me know please. ta

ChazsBarmyArmy Sat 01-Aug-09 14:48:40

Have you tried to get referred to FRU? (the Free Representation Unit). Its run by lawyers including barristers. I think you have to be referred by another agency like CAB or a law centre.
Here's a link

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: