Talk

Advanced search

Staff Room Calling - the hols have started!

(9 Posts)
happilyconfused Mon 20-Jul-09 09:46:52

Sunday night was fab as I had no prep today. This morning is great because we are all still in our jim-jams, apart from DH who has had to go to work. Happy days!

smugmumofboys Mon 20-Jul-09 09:48:49

I don't finish till tomorrow envy.

Will join you then!

<off to get changed in time for first lesson>

Dineysor Mon 20-Jul-09 09:49:46

not till friday

elliepac Mon 20-Jul-09 09:51:36

even better here. I finished on friday but DS doesn't finish till tomorrow. DH at work so have two blissful days to myself. I love my job grin

itchyandscratchy Mon 20-Jul-09 09:52:25

another one in jimjams with dh at work (poor thing). Have lots of friends in other schools that don't finish til Weds though. I wasn't very popular when I revealed that at a party on Sat night.

Can't decide whether to take the dds swimming or just do a bit of tidying up today and work up to swimming tomorrow. It all seems like quite an effort really.

<basking in idleness>

elliepac Mon 20-Jul-09 09:54:17

i think for the first day it is obligatory to bask in idleness. We have 6 weeks to do the housework. Swimming is not idle so therefore definitely needs working up to.

happilyconfused Mon 20-Jul-09 09:56:22

Well its time for a cup of tea and a potter around the garden for me. Sorry for the guys who still have a few days to go, but look on the bright side it will probably mean that you don't go back until after me grin

roisin Mon 20-Jul-09 12:46:56

We are waiting for a decision on a funding agreement being signed or not signed! If it is signed 3 schools close and a new 2-site Academy is formed, I move to do a different role on another site, students have different Principal, different uniform, different curriculum, etc. If it isn't signed, it's back to business as usual.

Every day I wake up thinking about it, and try and stop myself so that I can enjoy my holidays.

Loshad Mon 27-Jul-09 14:36:29

gosh roisin that's a bit a late decision re something so important - have you had any news yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now