Advanced search

Help!!! I've been asked to give a copy of my teaching qualification to hr...even though they took a copy when I got my job 7 years ago...but can't find it ANYWHERE Arghhhhhhhhh

(4 Posts)
panicpants Tue 07-Jul-09 16:22:07

Have moved house since, and moved classroom quite a few times..but can't find my degree certificate anywhere..anyone know how you go about obtaining a replacement??????


Dysgu Tue 07-Jul-09 16:36:07

This happened to me.

Phone your uni/college - it is actually very easy.

Depending on where you went, you might even be able to sort it online.

Don't panic - I had big panic for what seems to be a common problem and simple to solve.

Dysgu Tue 07-Jul-09 16:37:42

if online - go to academic registry of your uni/college

panicpants Tue 07-Jul-09 18:01:46

Thank you ...will try that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now