Talk

Advanced search

admissions

(3 Posts)
mandy1968 Fri 03-Jul-09 10:28:16

Hi my name is Mandy farmer,and I need your help desperately,I am a mum of three children ellie 6 and twins that are 4,my twins are due to start school in September,I applied for them to go to oldswinford C E because that is where my eldest ellie attends,I applied on line back in September last year,only to discover in may 09 that my children were not allocated places, I rang admissions and I was told that I didn't tick box to say I had sibling at chosen school, I have since been offered a place for one twin and had to appeal for the other twin,I lost my appeal and now I'm faced with the dilemma of not getting a place for him and sending him to a different school,

mummyrex Fri 03-Jul-09 11:32:37

make sure his name is on the waiting list and...wait. I am sure a place will come up eventually for your other twin and you can home-educate in the meantime

TwoHot Fri 03-Jul-09 13:15:58

agree with mummyrex

as he will have two siblings at the school he should be at the top of the list, and the list moves fast at the start of term as people change their minds/go private/move etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now