Talk

Advanced search

Birds & the Bees books - for 10 and 8 yr olds

(4 Posts)
crystaltips Tue 29-Apr-03 16:10:35

Well, the questions have started and I am now having to broach the subject of Sex education
I am comfortable to discuss openly with my DD and my DS anything that they want to know on the subject - but was also looking for a book that is pitched at the right level for them to understand.
Any recommendations please ?

hmb Tue 29-Apr-03 16:52:11

Mummy laid an egg is good, but make sure you read iy first and don't get embarrased by the drawings, which are funny, but a bit rude!

Tissy Tue 29-Apr-03 16:53:57

When we bought stepds (dss?,age9,Mummy laid an Egg he thought it looked so much fun, he wanted to watch

SimonHoward Thu 01-May-03 13:09:13

I'm so glad they have books aimed at kids now for this. My parents got out the medical books they used when they were nurses and showed my brothers and I the diagrams.

I think I was the only 10 y/o at the time that could tell you what it was all about even though I was still certain that I'd never want to try it because who wanted babies, oh no, not me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: