Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Home education

(7 Posts)
whatsername Wed 20-Apr-05 22:33:14

I'm doing this now, as a couple of people have expressed interest. I'm planning not to be around for a bit - need a break from MN, so thought I would put this here for anyone who's interested.

I'm quite happy to be CAT'd about it now or if anyone picks this up any time in the future.

whatsername Wed 20-Apr-05 22:34:11

Sorry, should have explained - I'm a home educator. The subject has come up a couple of times recently. Some people wanted to discuss.

miam Wed 20-Apr-05 22:35:25

Have you just started HEing whatsername?

whatsername Wed 20-Apr-05 22:38:55

No, we've been doing it ('officially that' is) for 18 months or so.

We've talked before, I was stupidgirl.

miam Wed 20-Apr-05 22:41:32

lol just realised silly me. Will be sorry to not see you around. Hope it isnt going to be permanent?? (I've tried and failed dismally - leaving, not HEing!)

whatsername Wed 20-Apr-05 22:44:34

No, not permanent, just very depressed at the moment and finding that I'm being oversensitive about things. I just need to walk away for a bit and get back on track.

I will be back, I always am

miam Wed 20-Apr-05 22:49:50

Sorry to hear you are depressed - been there (still there!) so can really sympathise. It does help sometimes to get back to RL and put things back into perspective. If you want a chat just CAT me. Would be nice to hear from you. Take care xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now