Advanced search

nursery nursing

(6 Posts)
pleaserewind Tue 29-Mar-05 18:25:53

was thinking of training to become a nursery nurse (like my mother) but i understand the course isn't called that anymore.
it all looks confusing to me..what should i look for?

snafu Tue 29-Mar-05 18:26:38

Isn't it Early Years Education or something similar?

Wallace Tue 29-Mar-05 20:29:14

Childcare and Education?

80sMum Tue 29-Mar-05 21:00:36

There are various qualifications, depending on what level you want to work at. This link to the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority lists what you'll need here

Fran1 Tue 29-Mar-05 21:31:55

The NNEB has become the DCE.

madmumof4 Wed 06-Apr-05 12:58:03

I did, 1 year ago, for a total of 3 years full time, CACHE diploma in Child Care and Education. This is what has replaced the NNEB.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: