Talk

Advanced search

Jamie Oliver on Parky Saturday at 10.15pm

(16 Posts)
FIMAC1 Fri 18-Mar-05 20:08:40

C&P from JO website:

We're nearly at 100,000 signatures on the FMB Petition - WOW! We've just raised the bar again - this time to 150,000. Thank you everyone for taking the time to sign. Not long til we take them all to number 10.

Be sure to watch this saturday's edition of Parkinson on saturday night. I'm a guest and I talk about some of the highs and lows of the School Dinners project, and the Feed Me Better campaign.

www.writetothem.com is linked on his feed me better site - direct access via email to your local councillors, MP and Euro MPs, all you need to do is fill in your postcode!

FIMAC1 Fri 18-Mar-05 23:45:02

bump

maisystar Sat 19-Mar-05 00:05:52

have to admit i am just being nosey but, fimac1.....who are you??

FIMAC1 Sat 19-Mar-05 08:28:33

Mum who has a big thing about the state of School meals, why?

rickman Sat 19-Mar-05 08:40:12

Message withdrawn

AuntyQuated Sat 19-Mar-05 09:11:24

could be jules! if not, why not, looks like she could do with some company as jo is so busy

noddyholder Sat 19-Mar-05 09:19:39

I think this is a direct transcript from J O site and is written in his words

marthamoo Sat 19-Mar-05 10:22:16

It's C&P - Cut and Paste from Jamie's website, not the man himself

Will be watching - I love Jamie!

snafu Sat 19-Mar-05 10:22:46

<<C&P from JO website:>>

Means cut and paste, I think

AuntyQuated Sat 19-Mar-05 10:32:16

i think we all got that ...but who did the cutting and pasting is what we were all thinking.

FIMAC1 Sat 19-Mar-05 14:43:04

Err, no. Boring Mother of two - Civil servant who works part-time DD 10 and DS 6

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 19-Mar-05 14:45:47

Got parky on autoview ready for tonight since I've missed the JO programmes.

marthamoo Sun 20-Mar-05 11:17:27

How irritating is Billie Piper? Oh please go away little squeaky girl and come back when you have something interesting to say. Made me laugh when she kept agreeing with Ewan McGregor talking about the problems of being an actor: when he is one and she isn't! Very significant that the clip they found of Dr Who was mostly Christopher Ecclestone talking - the one line she said sounded like Miss Wooden of Woodsville

Ewan and Jamie were lovely though.

Tinker Sun 20-Mar-05 11:22:06

Said exactly the same about the Billie Piper clip - "er, that was a clip of CE not BP". And her flirting with EM was annoying me.

tigermoth Sun 20-Mar-05 11:33:46

my dh was so irritated by Billie's constant agreeing with 'fellow actor' Ewan. I can imagine her looking back at this in a few years and wincing like mad. Let's hope she makes of go of it.

Dh and I were both really touched about her loyalty to chris when Parky probed deeper(and dh and I don't usually agree on this sort of stuff).

Newbarnsleygirl Sun 20-Mar-05 11:35:45

She nearly fell off her seat when there was a mention of JO's documentary being turned in to a film.

I couldn't help but lol at her!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: