Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do you do when you don't like your DD's teacher ?

(5 Posts)
MaryP0p1 Sun 06-Mar-05 11:01:06

My DD has just got a new teacher and I have taken a real dislike to her. She think she's great but she on the verge of making my skin crawl. There's nothing in particular I don't like but I just don't. I don't find her helpful or approachable. Is it a problem or do I grin and bear it till Spetember?

jampots Sun 06-Mar-05 11:02:53

grin and bear it Mary. She is the teacher who has been assigned to teach your child. However if you/your child experience problems in the school year it is worth discussing them with her - you never know she might turn out to be quite nice!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sun 06-Mar-05 11:07:32

Grin and bear it. If your DD likes her then that's what's important. The teacher's not there for your benefit but for your child's. Trust me, there are many more teachers for you to love or hate. Much better to dislike your daughter's teacher and her be a good teacher than to love your daughter's teacher and the teacher be cr*p.

Slink Sun 06-Mar-05 11:16:31

I don't like my dd's teacher she seems to have time with all the other parents but not me, i think coz they seem lless interested in their child work and more on if they drank their milk.. But dd is only there till sept so hang in there thats what i am doing grrrrrrrrrr

tigermoth Mon 07-Mar-05 07:26:54

marslasdy speaks the truth! dh and I became good frineds with ds1's year two teacher (we all knew the same people). Lovely man but very uncommitted teacher (usually had a day off on a Monday to recover from the weekend, never marked homework,etc etc).

Grin and bear it - and if you minus the summer holidays, it's only till July.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now