Advanced search

Does anyone know what one of these people are called? Its not a FLO but something similar....

(4 Posts)
pinkbubbleGUM Fri 26-Sep-08 18:25:08

Sorry, I know this is not quite Education, but today at school I met a very nice lady and she was introduced to me as a................. (now here comes my problem!blush)

Think it was a PSW (Parent Support Worker)???

Or it could be

PSA (Parent Support Adviser)

She told me that a lot of FLO's had become these instead.

Am quite interested in trying to find out more about this, just can't quite remember her title!


aeao Fri 26-Sep-08 18:28:14

You get summat like Parent/Pupil support workers don't you?

Is FLO Family Liason?

pinkbubbleGUM Fri 26-Sep-08 18:29:19

Yes Flo is short for Family Liaison,

pinkbubbleGUM Sat 27-Sep-08 13:47:05

I think it is Parent Support Advisor! Have managed to find out a little bit of information through Google.

Although it would be great to find out where they advertise any jobs. (The lady that I spoke to said they advertise on KCC but I have trawled that sight for hours and found nothing.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now