Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you believe it?! Last day of teaching = HMI inspection!!!

(6 Posts)
Hulababy Tue 22-Feb-05 18:50:59

Honestly, I am sure someone somewhere has it in for me!!! Just found out today when the next HMI inspection visit will be - school in special measures so often.

I leave the school, and infact school-based teaching on Wednesday 16th March - just before Easter holidays. The inspectors are coming in on the Wednesday and Thursday of that week.

So, my nice calm, fun planned lessons for my Y7s on my last day are now out of the window. Instead I need full inspection style, all singing, alld ancing Y7 lessons!!!

How typical is that, eh ? Hmmmm

Oh well - last one I have to have

janeybops Tue 22-Feb-05 19:08:26

Feel very sorry for you. Our last one was feb 2003 - the week I discovered I was pregnant! Along with 2 other colleagues!!! We put it down to the stresses of ofsted...

pixiefish Tue 22-Feb-05 19:14:23

just a shame that you can't make the most of it being your last day with year 7. Funny time to inspect- at the end of a term-

Hulababy Tue 22-Feb-05 19:28:45

Now need to think of a way of making the lessons for my Y7s (who are nice on the whole) good fun - yet still meet the HMI requirements.

happymerryberries Tue 22-Feb-05 19:49:52

Oh BUM!

Can you cleverly get in some snide digs about inpectors? Or would that be burning your bridges?

Hulababy Tue 22-Feb-05 20:00:10

Best see if I get this job tomorrow first

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now