Talk

Advanced search

Where do you get your name labels from

(10 Posts)
DontlookatmeImshy Tue 02-Sep-08 09:05:35

I know theres loads of places online but can you get them elsewhere - in town etc. Ds starts pre-school this week and I've left it a bit late <<unorganised mum alert>>

jura Tue 02-Sep-08 09:14:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

posieflump Tue 02-Sep-08 09:16:21

I used a fabric pen and just wrote dcs name on the label

Furball Tue 02-Sep-08 09:17:52

just buy a laundry marker, honestly it's the best way! quick, cheap and easy.

No one will judge you for not having fancy labels and after the first year alot will come to their senses and follow suit.

DontlookatmeImshy Tue 02-Sep-08 09:25:57

Thanks all. It doesn't seem like 5 mins since he was a baby, can't believe I'm doing pre-school things already.

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Tue 02-Sep-08 17:43:51

www.minilabels.com they do lots of stuff -I use the iron on and have different coloured labels for each childd which makes sorting clothes easier grin. Takes not ime to iron in - nothing gets worn till it has a label on it - sounds ridiculous but at least they rarely lose stuffand if they do it finds its way back to us.

LindsayJ Fri 01-Jul-11 14:31:36

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

swash Fri 01-Jul-11 20:46:06

www.jjcash.co.uk/ these are nice old-fashioned labels highly recommended by my mum (ex head)

pudding25 Sat 02-Jul-11 14:13:25

Does anyone know if the stick on ones from Easy2name are any good?

eatyourveg Sat 02-Jul-11 16:36:44

I started with cash for all 3 dc, went for iron on ones from the uniform shop when it came to secondary as ds1 was running short - crap! reverted to cash, tried and tested and last for years. Still got the odd one or two with my name on from the year dot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now