Talk

Advanced search

School labels - Stikins

(7 Posts)
breeminor Wed 23-Jul-08 02:23:40

Has anyone had any experience of these and are they any good. They are just stick on name labels which can be washed and stay on just as strong. Sounds really good if they actually work as they claim.

Heated Wed 23-Jul-08 08:13:35

Never heard of them. Was thinking of trying stuckonyou (as I like the iconsblush) but will watch this thread

hejatuppen2003 Wed 23-Jul-08 19:34:40

Hi Breeminor,
I am the person who brought Stikins to North America. I was so impressed with them in Europe that I decided it was time for Moms in the Us to be able to enjoy them. Super labels! The clothing label sticks on to the wash tag. It is washer and dryer safe and I'm on my 3;rd year now washing them Still looks great. I would be happy to send you a sample. You can contact me at
www.LabelLighthouse.com
They are sold in Europe at
www.labelplanet.co.uk
Lena

ManxMum Wed 23-Jul-08 20:07:13

They look great!!!

Have ordered

breeminor Sat 26-Jul-08 12:54:29

hejatuppen2003, thanks for the offer of some samples. I went ahead and ordered them and they have arrived. (Great service I must say) ....but, I have now found that the labels are meant for sticking on the 'clothing labels'. I have a problem with this as 1. Not all the clothing labels are in a prominent enough position and 2. My DS hates labels! He's always complaining that they irritate him so sometimes I end up cutting them off. Do you know if they work as well if they are stuck on the clothes themselves? Thanks

Earlybird Sat 26-Jul-08 13:43:01

Am finding that many casual clothes no longer have wash tags and 'info' is printed directly on fabric. How would (or could) the labels be used for these sorts of clothes?

hejatuppen2003 Mon 28-Jul-08 04:27:55

Hi Breeminor,
I'm glad you got your label order fast. We ship our orders withing 24 hours
The clothing label (as I mentioned above) stick on to the wash tag of the garment. They do not adhere directly to the fabric. If your husband hates labels put a Stikins on it, they are very smooth and don't scratch. My youngest daughter didn't use to like labels but she is fine as long as there is a Stikins on it.
I find them super easy to use and the best part - I don't have to iron anymore
Lena

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now