Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Language Group Website?

(6 Posts)
kid Mon 31-Jan-05 16:37:11

I run a language group at school (year 1) and I am looking for a website where I can get some pictures we can use. I need basic pictures they can colour in after listening to instructions (ie: colour the car wheels blue and the house door red)
I know I could probably draw some pictures, but I have the internet so hoped I wouldn't have too!

Sorry if there has already been a thread like this before, I usually do search first but I am very tired today!

lucy5 Mon 31-Jan-05 16:49:29

Try www.bogglesworld.com is for esl but also has Spanish. www.uptoten.com has a range of languages, not sure on worksheets though. Also www.bbc.co.uk/schools Look in languages 4-11 they have some great activities. Best thing to do is google im sure you will get loads.

lucy5 Mon 31-Jan-05 16:52:25

just a thought type in esl kids worksheets in google and there are some really good american sites that you could adapt, one is www.countryschool.com (i think) it has some good links

kid Mon 31-Jan-05 16:57:01

I should of said that it is a language support group (Speech and language therapy) I will look at those sites now though.

lucy5 Mon 31-Jan-05 17:03:07

Sorry dont know how relevant they will be but you will find stuff on following instructions. I use these sort of worksheets with eal yr 2 students. e.g colour the clowns nose blue, his head yellow that sort of thing

kid Mon 31-Jan-05 19:19:08

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now