Talk

Advanced search

Huntingdon Cambs School help

(3 Posts)
HAS1 Fri 14-Jan-05 15:39:02

Could anyone help me please? We are house hunting in Huntingdon area (within 7 mile radius)and have a child with SEN requirements. We need a junior and senior school which go beyond the call of duty to help children integrate. Our child is somewhere on the autistic spectrum, academically he's fine but socially he's hopeless. He makes enemies far quicker than he makes friends. Hinchingbrooke Park looks good on paper but I can't find much on any of the other senior schools.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could give me the kind of info you only get off other mums at the school gate. On paper they are all good!

Thanks.

suedonim Fri 14-Jan-05 23:01:35

Has, you might get more of a response on the Special Needs threads but I'll bump this up anyway.

coppertop Fri 14-Jan-05 23:08:34

You could try contacting the Huntingdon NAS branch (I'm presuming they have one) and asking for their opinions. Some of them will have children in the schools you are looking at and will be able to give you a better idea of what they're really like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now