Talk

Advanced search

Muzzy

(6 Posts)
islandofsodor Wed 15-Aug-07 15:22:41

Dh likes the look of the Muzzy labguage course.

After feeling a bit at the price I thought, well I don't mind spending on the kids education but I do want to know whether it is worth it.

Dd is 5, she does simple French at school. Ds is 3 and does stuff at nursery based on La Jolie Ronde. They will both do French until yr 5, then a year gap until starting secondary.

HAs anyone any experience on this course or can suggest any just as good alternatives, or is the fact they do french at school enough.

Hallgerda Wed 15-Aug-07 20:42:37

No experience, but I recall a number of old threads, on which the consensus was "not worth it" iirc. If you search the archives they'll probably still be there

MerryMarigold Wed 15-Aug-07 20:44:05

Personally, I think it's a bit 'pushy parent'...but just my opinion. Also couldn't face subsidising those terrible adverts with kids speaking French with a US accent.

LisaandFrancesca Thu 16-Aug-07 14:27:15

my daughter really enjoys watching her Italian one, but I haven't yet started her looking at the PC work or vocab builder ( she is only 3). I am not fussed how fluently she can speak it, I want her to have some confidence about pronunciation so when she does start a langugage at school she doesn't feel as akward as I did.

charliecat Thu 16-Aug-07 14:28:18

ebay cheaper if your going to go for it.

FluffyMummy123 Sat 26-Jul-08 21:28:50

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now