Talk

Advanced search

So who has had their end of year parents evenings and any good comments? Showing off welcome

(10 Posts)
MrsWho Wed 27-Jun-07 13:43:46

had mine last night and
dd1- very good and can they clone her so they can have a class full of kids like her next year
(told you we can show off!)

dd2- Is unique

roisin Wed 27-Jun-07 16:59:10

Well done your dd1 and dd2?!

We don't have parents' evenings this term: just reports - yet to come!

MrsWho Wed 27-Jun-07 21:48:43

Reports are next week!

Boco Wed 27-Jun-07 21:52:16

We had parents evening this evening. DD1 only started in reception after Easter, had a slightly wobbly start as she can be really shy, but her teacher tonight was really gushing about her - said she's really bright, already overtaken lots of the children and caught right up, is a joy to teach, kind, thoughtful, sweet - i was quite taken back actually. She said academically she's going to fly, so i'm feeling proud!

foxinsocks Wed 27-Jun-07 21:53:18

aaahh

we only have reports this term (thank goodness)

boco, are they still very scared of you?

Posey Wed 27-Jun-07 21:57:38

What lovely comments

We get reports end of week or early next, followed by parents evening on Thursday.

Boco Wed 27-Jun-07 22:01:04

I'm not sure about scared exactly. I think the head thinks i'm a pita. dds teacher is always very sweet to me, smiley and makes lots of compliments about dd - hope that's genuine and not fear! I'm not at all scary.

foxinsocks Wed 27-Jun-07 22:04:38

oh I wasn't implying that . I'm sure your dd is lovely and obviously doing really well!

bozza Wed 27-Jun-07 22:06:07

We just had reports too, but it was a month ago so cannot really remember details but just to say it was fantastic and we were very proud of DS.

saadia Wed 27-Jun-07 23:24:17

I got ds1's report today and was overcome with glee - he was quite bemused by my overt display of adoration and praise. Have to say though that I do not recognise the child described and think I will invite his teacher to come and live with us to try and get similar behaviour at home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now