Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Marks & Spencer 3 for the price of 2 Schoolwear Online Now

(9 Posts)
ChippyMinton Thu 21-Jun-07 07:27:32

here

Online and in Scottish and NI stores only at the moment. Excludes footwear.

We had a thread about the best value uniform recently and the M&S stuff was popular, so here's a chance to get it chaeper. Last year the offer was in the England (& Wales?) stores later on.

Budababe Thu 21-Jun-07 07:30:11

Hopefully it will be availabe in store soon - planning on getting DS's stuff in Dublin next week. It is good quality and lasts well.

Only complaint I had was that last year's age 5-6 polo shirts seemed smaller than the previous year's age 4-5! Will check this year!

ChippyMinton Thu 21-Jun-07 07:44:40

Free standard delivery when you spend £30 or more. Enter code FREEDELV at checkout.

ChippyMinton Thu 21-Jun-07 18:15:39

bump

Pixiefish Thu 21-Jun-07 18:17:40

they don't seem to do trousers for girls in the schoolwear section

ChippyMinton Thu 21-Jun-07 18:19:05

no?

Sammy3 Thu 21-Jun-07 22:49:10

Thanks!!! I've got 2 daughters & their uniforms hand down very well. Even though you can get cheaper uniforms elsewhere, it's actually cheaper for me to buy M&S ones in the long run & the sales makes it even more so.

roisin Sat 23-Jun-07 14:05:46

Excellent - thanks very much. We popped to town today to have a quick look at sizing, and have just ordered trousers for both boys for next year online.

DS1 had M&S trousers this last year and they still look great. DS2's were not M&S, and they are rags!

FluffyMummy123 Sat 23-Jun-07 14:07:36

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now