Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Timetable of some North London private schools

(7 Posts)
NLondonMummy Thu 26-Oct-17 15:00:04

Hi,
Does anyone know the school start and finish times of the primary schools: Highgate School (including nursery year), Channing and NLCS?
Thanks!

horsemadmom Thu 26-Oct-17 18:04:58

It should be on the websites. For NLCS, go to Junior school, the school day/Life in the Junior School.

NLondonMummy Thu 26-Oct-17 20:11:19

Thanks for that tip! I have checked both NLCS and Channing which provide the information.

Nothing on Highgate though... I was just wondering about the half day time slots (morning vs afternoon) of the nursery year in particular.

newmummycwharf1 Thu 26-Oct-17 22:49:40

Highgate has just 3 hours in the morning or afternoon for the nursery year. They close at 3:15 at reception and there are no after school clubs. We are going for the 3+ assessment in January and I got this info from the admin staff there. Hope that helps

NLondonMummy Fri 27-Oct-17 11:45:44

Many thanks newmummycwharf1. Much appreciated! Would you happen to know the actual times of the morning and afternoon sessions of the nursery at Highgate School? Thanks again smile

newmummycwharf1 Sat 28-Oct-17 11:24:27

I believe it is 8:30-11:30 and 12noon to 3pm

NLondonMummy Sat 28-Oct-17 18:51:10

Great, thanks again so much smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now