Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

English GCSE Tutor needed

(7 Posts)
Angleox Fri 20-Oct-17 22:50:16

Can anyone recommend a GCSE English tutor for 14 year old girl in Barnet, Potters Bar area

PinkiPhone Sat 21-Oct-17 13:32:00

Is she able to travel? I know a lovely lady in High Barnet.

WilliamBruce Mon 23-Oct-17 10:57:39

We use myqualifiedteacher.co.uk for our son's maths tuition, I think they cover all subjects and it's all online with real teachers and virtua classrooms, our 13 year old is very happy and it removes any hassle of travelling, good luck.

Angleox Mon 23-Oct-17 23:46:01

Hi, Mypinkiphone
transport is not a problem. Barnet sounds ideal.
Would you be able to let me have more details . smilewigg.lesley@yahoo.co.uk

realwoodlogs Mon 23-Oct-17 23:52:25

Message me. I do private tuition via Skype. Can provide references and full experience history.

mollymawk Tue 24-Oct-17 11:51:42

Hi Angleox, I don’t know any tutors but would also ask whether you have spoken to her school if she is finding English difficult? Most schools have systems for helping students who are finding things a bit harder - extra sessions with the teacher, older student mentors and so on. Might be worth investigating this as well, if you haven’t already - would have the advantage of being free! (If she is at a state school)

Stickerrocks Tue 24-Oct-17 17:48:18

I second speaking to your school. Ours is offering extra classes on specific topics, drop in sessions and targeted revision for specific groups each night & holiday right through year 11. They are bending over backwards to help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now