Talk

Advanced search

School nursery

(4 Posts)
Lisa0911 Wed 14-Jun-17 21:56:22

Hello everyone , im new to the group . Actually ds2 age 3 attends same nursery in the afternoon at the same school with dd2 and ds1 but the problem is the school 30 mins walk and on monday , wednesday and thursday both dd2 and ds1 do after school activities till 4pm then i have to pick ds2 at 3pm then pick his siblings at 4pm because its half an hour walk , we cant even go back so we have to wait at the bus stop or walk around till 4pm . I decide to keep ds2 home on those days but take him soft play , swimming , park in the morning then relax in the afternoon till we pick others at 4pm but my hubby not happy about it , he say im a lazy and i should take him nursery , also from september i will move him to our local nursery which is 2 mins walk still hubby keep calling me lazy for changing him nursery . What do you thinks am i lazy ? I works weekends only . Thanks

dementedpixie Wed 14-Jun-17 22:04:02

Could he change to a morning place. Is there somewhere local to go for a drink or snack in the afternoon?

PatriciaHolm Wed 14-Jun-17 22:06:47

Your husband doesn't sound very nice.

Lisa0911 Wed 14-Jun-17 22:17:38

Theres noplace available for morning sessions because its very full and ds was on the waiting least for morning sessions since last september , the place wasnt available thats the reasons i choose afternoon but im not coping with afternoon and hubby dont understand all that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now