Advanced search

Foundation Year Course or Access to Higher Education Diploma?

(5 Posts)
MumMother Tue 11-Apr-17 18:29:18

For someone who got Cs in their chosen subject at GCSE?

titchy Tue 11-Apr-17 19:25:17

With a view to what after...? Job? University? Apprenticeship?

And what do you mean a Foundation year course? You need to have done a Level 3 before a university foundation year, so Access then foundation (or year 1 if good grades). Or maybe you mean something else.

MumMother Tue 11-Apr-17 19:27:25

Some accept you with 48 UCAS points, which I have. So I'm wondering which I should do. Will be going to uni after.

titchy Tue 11-Apr-17 20:30:19

Foundation year in that case, but check financial implications of both options.

user1492007543 Wed 12-Apr-17 16:16:46

I'd do the Access to HE...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now