Talk

Advanced search

Farlington School Horsham

(5 Posts)
rainbow4567 Mon 27-Mar-17 18:21:45

Hi - does anyone have any recent / current feedback on this school? I visited the prep school and was impressed but would be interested to hear from any current parents or anyone who knows anything. Thanks very much.

Ginmummy1 Wed 29-Mar-17 10:27:45

No direct experience, but a friend's daughter moved to Farlington in September and loves it. She's a bright girl and got a scholarship, but the main reason they chose the school was for the pastoral care side of things, as she'd been bullied at her previous state school. She and her parents are very happy so far.

Rivvy Wed 29-Mar-17 12:48:43

Farlington is a fantastic school, amazing pastoral care and excellent teaching. Please message me if you have any questions

tinypop4 Wed 29-Mar-17 13:59:00

Farlington is really great - my nieces both attend and have done from prep. I would send my DD but we moved away from the area. I also know two teachers here who love teaching at the school because of the ethos, and nice students. I wouldn't hesitate if I lived nearby and could afford.

rainbow4567 Wed 29-Mar-17 19:23:09

Thanks for the posts everyone, it's great to hear personal feedback 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now