Talk

Advanced search

Redehall Preparatory School West Sussex

(7 Posts)
anginerv Tue 31-Jan-17 17:17:04

Hi everyone,

Sorry to trouble, I very concerned about Redehall Preparatory School in West Sussex , I was trying to contact the school not luck on the telephone or email, just seen on the internet that is closed, does anyone know any contact details as I desperately need to get in contact with someone.

Looking forward for your help
Thank very much

LIZS Tue 31-Jan-17 18:10:02

It closed last term. If you do a search on mn there was a long thread about it.

anginerv Tue 31-Jan-17 23:34:02

Thank you so much for the info

I can believe this is happening, we were not informed of this, our daughter was due to start summer term 2017 in nursery , just wanted to know to whom to contact ref if we get the fees that we have paid back. Tried to look on mm but I cannot find anything.

Do you know of any contact or is anyone out there that it is in my situation trying to find out on how we get our money back ?

Thank you again

LIZS Wed 01-Feb-17 06:42:58

You might be able to find an address through companies house or charity commission but I suspect you will be in a long line. They must have assets, not least the site, but had been on the cusp for a while. Hope you can find an alternative.

anginerv Wed 01-Feb-17 08:53:10

Thank you again, I will try to see if I can find anything, but looks like I have very slim chance to find or recuperate any money.

Very sad, would have been nice to just let parents like me know that they go, hopefully I will find something.

minniem0use Wed 01-Feb-17 14:02:52

A lot of kids have moved to Copthorne prep school.

anginerv Wed 01-Feb-17 14:14:11

Thank you so much for all responses, I have now managed to contact the school and all will be resolved shortly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now