Talk

Advanced search

Tutor problem

(10 Posts)
tiffyanna Tue 31-Jan-17 08:09:49

Hi, Just joined and here goes. My 15 year old son has had a tutor for his Maths GCSE since last April at a cost of £27.50 per week. The tutor has not been for two weeks now, 1st excuse was he had a really bad cold, last nights excuse (I rang him and received a text back) meeting finished late so can't come, will be in touch. Three weeks ago after i gave the tutor his money (always cash), he received a text (so he said) and showed it to me says he had no idea who had sent it. He showed the text to me, which was of a naked girl in bondage and commented that it was a nice picture nevertheless!!!!. I just looked and made no comment, on the way out he said see you darling!!!. So what do I do?, son glad his tutor didn't turn up again, I've not told my husband, I can handle the above but am well pigged off that I have invested so much money in a tutor for nothing.

mirokarikovo Tue 31-Jan-17 08:28:41

This is an accidental duplicate thread. Please direct any replies here so that this can be deleted

tiffyanna Tue 31-Jan-17 08:52:25

I've duplicated by error so many times but there seems to be no option to delete?.

tiffyanna Tue 31-Jan-17 08:52:26

I've duplicated by error so many times but there seems to be no option to delete?.

timeforabrewnow Tue 31-Jan-17 09:23:56

tiffyanna - you have managed so many duplicates - you could become a tutor in duplication if there were such a thing.

Bin the tutor - sounds dreadful - and leave him a bad review somewhere.

mirokarikovo Tue 31-Jan-17 09:50:34

Click the "..." link on the right hand side of the opening post for each duplicate thread and select the "report" option. That will allow you to send a message to MNHQ moderators requesting that they delete the duplicate threads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now