Talk

Advanced search

Trent College

(6 Posts)
Okkitokkiunga Thu 27-Oct-16 13:34:21

Has anyone got their DC there? I am looking at it for DD to start Sept 2018. The prospectus makes it sound so fantastic. I was just wondering what the reality is. Thanks.

MiaowTheCat Thu 27-Oct-16 18:52:59

I know a fair few parents of kids there and they all seem pretty happy with it (if we have problems with DD1 in the state system it's likely where she'll end up - we've got grandparents who'll pay if she had problems settling in school as she had real issues in her Nursery, but we'd rather not have to take them up on it and she's settled brilliantly in her school kind of situation).

Okkitokkiunga Fri 28-Oct-16 20:17:11

Thanks Miaow.

Anyone else have experience of Trent College, Near Nottingham.

Aducknotallama Sat 29-Oct-16 15:39:45

My ds is at Trent. He is in year 10, started at The Elms in year 5. He is happy there and so am I.

smellyboot Sat 29-Oct-16 16:12:56

All prospectus make schools look fantastic - that's the job of a good marketing department. What did you think when you looked round v state options?

Okkitokkiunga Sat 29-Oct-16 17:27:33

Our state options are why I am looking at private. I know prospectuses = marketing but I've only heard good things about Trent - just wanted to cast the net a bit wider to see if there were other stories out there. We haven't visited it yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now