Talk

Advanced search

Moreton Hall day fees?

(4 Posts)
nat73 Wed 31-Aug-16 08:18:16

From t'internet it seems the day fees for Moreton Hall are nearly double those of SHS, Adcote or Concord College? Why is this?

Bashstreetmum Wed 31-Aug-16 17:53:03

Maybe because Moreton is mostly boarding with Saturday school and everyone even day girls stay until approx 6pm. Could be wrong. SHS is just a regular day I think. I don't know about the other two

nat73 Thu 01-Sep-16 20:53:29

Aha I was wondering if there was a helipad or something? you are right SHS is day school but Adcote and Concord are boarding. I wondered if Moreton Hall is super posh?

angelnumber9 Thu 01-Sep-16 23:02:49

I know it has a golf course to maintain and I believe you can take your horse along too! But seriously it does seem rather expensive although you do get a lot more in terms of wrap around activities and pastoral. Also bear in mind that if you are genuinely interested in a place you can negotiate a good deal, especially if you have more than one child. It is a very good school and I had a couple of tours but eventually decided on Wrekin College for a number of reasons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now