Talk

Advanced search

The Hall School Admissions

(7 Posts)
Saturn12 Tue 09-Aug-16 11:22:08

Any parents who recently got their son into The Hall in Hampstead/went through the admissions process?

Just wondering if you could share some helpful tips on what they look for, what to expect during the admissions process and on assessment day etc. Not really looking to push DS into it if its not for him but don't want to be caught unawares during the process.

Would really appreciate your time and inputs - many thanks in advance!

CruCru Tue 09-Aug-16 19:20:00

Hi OP

We went for The Hall recently and didn't get in. One thing DS said when he came out was that he needed to learn the rest of his letters. So make sure your son knows his.

Saturn12 Wed 10-Aug-16 08:10:30

Thanks very much for the feedback CruCru!

newmummycwharf1 Sat 13-Aug-16 18:16:52

May I ask if they ask for a report from the nursery and if they do - is it after the parent meeting or after this. Thanks alot!

CruCru Sat 13-Aug-16 21:06:29

Yes they do. I'm not sure - we had our parent interview really early in September so they might not have asked / got it then.

newmummycwharf1 Sat 13-Aug-16 21:21:50

Thanks again Cru Cru!

ZooTV Sat 03-Sep-16 18:45:58

We were lucky enough to have our twin boys gain admission this year to Y1 entry in September 2017.

If you send me a PM I'll be glad to share our experience of the admissions process.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now