Bromley High School

(4 Posts)
Hevans1 Sun 10-Jul-16 21:46:40

Does anyone know if Bromley High School uses any particular 11+ papers, such as Bonds or GE?

PettsWoodParadise Wed 13-Jul-16 21:16:40

No, they have their own paper. The maths is particularly stretching. It is I gather a mix of multiple choice and full working out and writing. DD didn't sit as she was in the junior school but didn't stay on and those in the lower school don't have to take the test anyway but I have have had friends' DDs take the test in the past and so sorry that my answer is vague. They also take a lot of consideration of their past school report and recommendation from their current school so if they have an off day it isn't the end of the world. This September the number of applicants was so high they added an extra class so they have five rather than four classes but the HT said it wasn't something they planned to repeat.

Hevans1 Wed 13-Jul-16 22:22:06

Thank you for responding, it is really good to know that they consider the previous school report.

PettsWoodParadise Fri 15-Jul-16 14:48:51

Try the maths and English papers on the Sevenoaks school website for good practice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now