Talk

Advanced search

[shock] I fancy my dc's teacher!!!!

(6 Posts)
wishiwasinbarbados Wed 25-May-16 18:52:33

I am sure I am more than old enough to be his mother!!! Just how wrong is this??!!!

admission Wed 25-May-16 20:44:08

Think the issue is more a question of whether it remains a fancy or whether you are tempted to take it further!
My view, bad idea, far too many complications.

wishiwasinbarbados Wed 25-May-16 21:32:52

oh just a fancy - don't worry!! He is very scrummy though!! He had to phone me after school today and I have to admit even his voice was lovely on the phone!!! I am far too old for these kind of thoughts!!!

VocationalGoat Wed 25-May-16 21:42:38

I dated DC1's former teacher (I'd been divorced for several years). We went on two dates when I realised I wasn't allowed to date him, even though DC had moved up to year 1 and the guy was no longer his teacher.
It ended up being one of the most awful experiences of my life...and his. He was a wonderful man and it was so sad how it all went. Parents (fellow mothers who fancied him) petitioned to have him removed from the school as well as my child. It was traumatic.
All this from TWO dates: a coffee and a dinner. confused
Stick to fancying the teacher, is my advice. It's much more fun. The real deal can get messy.
flowers

wishiwasinbarbados Wed 25-May-16 22:06:54

I'm sorry it didn't work vocational. And how awful that the other parents were so nasty (and jealous).
No, I am happy to just look!!

AlpacaLypse Wed 25-May-16 22:12:05

This is in the same league as the sudden lurch I got a while ago when I idly thought 'he's gorgeous, if only I was 20 years younger and not perfectly happy with DP ' while looking at a young Adonis in the supermarket. Then he started speaking to a woman who was obviously his mum and I realised to my horror that he was a boy who'd been in the same nursery as my dtds!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now