Leavers' hoody - recommended suppliers?

(7 Posts)
Fridayschild Sat 05-Mar-16 09:22:05

Hi - I have managed to find myself in charge of the leavers' hoody role for DS's year group. Joy... To be fair I have managed not to be class rep so it is time I pulled my weight a bit!

There are about 35 kids in the year so I suppose we will need about 20+. We are SW London. Anyone able to recommend suppliers - or pitfalls from past experience?

DaphneWhitethigh Sat 05-Mar-16 09:36:56

Bump because that would be a useful thing to know.

AuntieStella Sat 05-Mar-16 09:42:58

I wasn't the organiser, but know our school used www.schoolleaverscompany.co.uk/?gclid=CNvZ6bCgqcsCFSPnwgodc9QLmw and had apparently done so for several years at it was the most user friendly for both organisers and buying parents and people liked the end product.

SallyStudioIsMyFriend Sat 05-Mar-16 09:51:34

Hi. I used a company called Schoolwear for less. We bought the value hoodies and prices ranged from £10 to £13, in child and adult sizes. The quality was very good.
The company were so lovely and helpful, especially a lovely lady called Lisa, and they helped with design and colours and so many details i would not have thought of ie that yellow and red clash slightly !!!!!
My advice is to order around Easter so you can receive hoodies after May half term so the kids can wear them to any year end activities. Also collect money before you place order. I went into school with some sample sizes child and adult sizes that the company sent me, thanks Lisa, and fitted them myself so stop the inevitable moans about them being too small.
Whole heartedly recommend them. Hope that helps.

Fridayschild Sun 06-Mar-16 15:57:18

Thank you both very much!

beancounter50 Mon 07-Mar-16 23:25:29

We used www.able-labels.co.uk. Very good quality and a great price

pollypotts Wed 09-Mar-16 22:08:28

We are just sorting some leavers hoodies with these people www.logos4clothes.com/hoodies they seem to have been very helpful so far and have decent prices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now