Sherfield School

(6 Posts)
Toffeetime Sat 30-Jan-16 07:16:38

Hi. My family is relocating to a village near Tadley in Hampshire, so I'll need to move my children to a school closer to our new home. They're currently in Y5 and Reception in a prep school in Berkshire. I'm looking at Sherfield School and I'd be very interested to hear from anyone about this school. I'm also planning to look at Daneshill School and St Neots. My biggest concern is what to do from Y7/Y9 onwards, which is why Sherfield stands out as it goes all the way through to 18. Thanks :-)

Lonecatwithkitten Sat 30-Jan-16 09:08:44

Do you gave girls or boys?

Toffeetime Sat 30-Jan-16 09:27:14

Hi.
I have a son in Y5, who is a keen competitive swimmer.
I also have a daughter in Reception.
Thanks.

Mummyoffour1234 Sun 13-Mar-16 19:12:02

Hi, I am new to mums net but am also looking for advice on Sherfield. I am looking to move my son into year 7 and would appreciate any honest feedback on the school. It is such a big decision and so any advice would be helpful thank you.

willfuckformichilenstarfood Sun 13-Mar-16 19:15:17

I live nearby but I don't know much about the school but if anyone is relocating I can advise 😄

Fretfulparent Thu 17-Mar-16 22:52:10

I moved my DD here to start in year 10 and am very happy with all aspects of the school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now