Talk

Advanced search

my son is having a awful time

(2 Posts)
Dillan15 Tue 12-Jan-16 19:24:23

Hello everyone just wondered if anyone can help we new our son had autism from a young age of 3 but know one would listen they said he was worried about me being unwell it has taken us up to the age of ten to get him diagnosed with autism but his levels of learning are level 1 - 2 he has now been signed off school because he was bullied and couldn't get him in school now I am really worried because he hasn't come out of his bedroom since before Christmas and if we get him in the car he will try jumping out of the window etc which scares the life out of me we have been trying to get home schooling but keep going backwards and forwards with different people he has been given a statement we have chosen a special school for him to start in September but I hope they don't leave him till then does anyone know what I can do please X

TeenAndTween Tue 12-Jan-16 19:51:57

Sorry, no idea. flowers
Maybe try reposting in the SN section here as there are people there with experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now