Talk

Advanced search

Private schools in NW

(5 Posts)
Lolly012 Fri 07-Aug-15 10:15:49

Hi mummies, I just moved to the UK. My daughter is turning three. I would like to enroll her in a preschool, so any ideas of good independent schools in NW. I'm really confused and new to all the education system here and worried that I might make bad choices for her.

DarklingJane Fri 07-Aug-15 12:10:26

Lolly
You might get a better response if you post in primary education, or , at least, and be a bit more specific about location - e.g. NW England , NW London ? NW England is big so you would need to narrow it down a bit smile .
Good luck !

Lolly012 Fri 07-Aug-15 14:01:06

gringrin I meant NW london. I tried posting it in preschool and I was advised to repost in educationshock

DarklingJane Fri 07-Aug-15 14:05:24

Oh OK - sorry blush

But at least people know where now grin
Unfortunately NW London not my area of expertise but I hope someone comes along soon.
Good luck

NWgirls Fri 07-Aug-15 15:52:42

No in-depth knowledge (we went for state primary with our two girls) but have a very good impression of St Christopher's (Hampstead) and South Hampstead ie SHHS Jr. A down-to-earth (and more unproven) option is Maple Walk in Harlesden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now