Talk

Advanced search

Devonshire House

(4 Posts)
Christina01 Mon 22-Jun-15 14:27:47

Hello mums and dads, I have some friends coming over and they are very interested in Devonshire House. I need to get some information about the school, assessments, parent interviews, how many kids at an assessment, what the parent interview was like etc as they are Spanish. I would be so grateful if you could please help me out. I don't know much about the school as we did not apply. Thank you.

CruCru Tue 23-Jun-15 16:49:45

Hello

We went to the pre reception assessment - no parent interview, they just bung the kids into a room with some toys and see how they play and interact. We went on the waiting list and chose to defer until reception (at which point DS would be assessed again).

Probably 10 / 15 kids in each assessment (there are quite a few kids going in, it's a big school).

electionfatigue Wed 24-Jun-15 22:13:43

Lots of previous threads on this if you do a search. People on MN tend to be quite negative about Dev House - seen as a backup with lots of movement and not likely to be people's first choice. But have a read through the old threads.

Christina01 Sun 28-Jun-15 11:03:43

Thank you so much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now