Talk

Advanced search

Anyone Kings School Ely mums? Question about uniform

(4 Posts)
MrsR1 Wed 13-May-15 13:50:36

Hi. My DD starts in reception in September 2015. I'm trying to find details of the nearly new uniform shop or other source of second hand uniform. Does anyone have any details about this, or know someone with an older DD we could buy second hand uniform from?

Octavia64 Thu 14-May-15 17:54:45

Hi
There is a nearly new uniform shop, it is on the junior school site. The opening hours tend to vary a lot so you are probably best asking the school for the latest contact details for the pta people who run it so you can contact them direct and check times.

HereIAm20 Sat 16-May-15 15:23:32

The second hand uniform shop is usually open after school on Fridays but the school office would be able to give you the email address of one of the parents who runs it. I have a son leaving KEJ in July but can ask girls mums if they want to sell uniform. What year is your daughter starting in?

HereIAm20 Sat 16-May-15 15:24:35

Sorry just saw that she is starting at Acremont so don't know anyone with girls that young.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now