Talk

Advanced search

Prep Schools in Windsor Area

(8 Posts)
labwalker Thu 07-May-15 23:18:19

Does anyone have any suggestions for good co-ed prep schools in the Windsor area? All posts seem years old at this point. Thanks!

grovel Fri 08-May-15 10:46:37

Lambrook is lovely.

labwalker Fri 08-May-15 15:36:19

I love it too, but they are full for this year. Do you know anything about St George's at Windsor Castle or Bishopsgate? Thanks so much for replying!

grovel Fri 08-May-15 17:47:33

My favourite prep is actually Woodcote House but it's only boys and a bit further from Windsor.

Proper, happy school.

labwalker Fri 08-May-15 18:10:42

Fantastic, I will call them. Thank you! Do you know about St George's at all? I know they have spots.

grovel Fri 08-May-15 18:18:23

Not really, I'm afraid. I've certainly not heard anything negative. Obviously it has a strong music ethos which may or may not suit your DC.

grovel Fri 08-May-15 18:19:40

Are you in central Windsor?

labwalker Fri 08-May-15 18:48:23

We are looking for a house right now. Hoping to be within a mile or two of the station (Central Windsor or Datchet) for the commute into London, so St George's location at the castle is perfect. I'm a bit concerned about the long day there (8:20am-6:00pm), but many/most preps seem to go to 5pm and some have Saturday school on top, so perhaps it's fine...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now