Advanced search

Moving home and in-year transfer application

(1 Post)
fcxtsg Tue 11-Mar-14 22:04:40

Hi, I am moving my home to place near another primary school in Haringay London. It says I can apply in-year transfer before I actually move to new home as long as the plan is set. However, the application form asks for proof of address. Apparently I can't provide proof of address cos I haven't yet moved.

What do I do in this case? Your advice is needed. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: