Talk

Advanced search

Toddler birthday party

(5 Posts)
Onido Wed 19-Sep-12 17:11:04

Hello, I have my son's 2nd birthday coming up in October and wanted it to be activity oriented. A picnic in teh park with a childrens play area would be perfect- but knowing London weather in October- thats not a reliable plan- so am looking for something indoors. Someone suggested Gambados or Gymboree or Tosy Turvy- does anyone have an experience of toddler birthdays in any of these places. Also would you know of any other places around canada water/canary wharf that could be good to hire or go to for the party? thanks a lot

Patricia2012 Fri 21-Sep-12 17:20:30

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pinkdelight Sat 22-Sep-12 10:37:19

There was a Discovery Planet softplay centre upstairs at Surrey Quays shopping centre (by Canada Water) when I lived there a few years back. They may be able to help you.

pinkdelight Sat 22-Sep-12 10:38:43

Info here
www.surreyquaysshoppingcentre.co.uk/shops/discoveryplanet.html

EBDTeacher Sat 22-Sep-12 21:18:45

Not sure why this is in Education.

However, we have been members of the Gymboree in High Wycombe and it would be a pretty cool place for a birthday party despite the fact that I don't agree with birthday parties for two year olds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now