Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know anything about Forest School Pre-Prep, Snaresbrook?

(2 Posts)
prairiegirl81 Sun 25-Sep-11 01:40:05

As above, just looking for any opinions of the school, I know it recently expanded, would love to hear from people with kids there. Thanks x

Malpy Thu 13-Oct-11 21:56:41

I have not heard many positive views on the pre-prep although I do know they extended the numbers of pupils this year, I think a lot of people enter at this age so the children automatically go into the prep school. In our experience this is not a great school, badly managed by bossy uninterested staff. Teaching standards are hit and miss. If your child is bright my advice would be to look at other schools. A good test is to drive or walk by and see the behaviour of both parents and pupils at the end of school hours - not exemplary! Parents views and concerns are brushed aside and the pastoral care is nonexistent. In short, this is a school with notions of grandeur but no results to back them up. Keep looking as there are some really nice smaller schools in the area. I hope this is helpful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now