Talk

Advanced search

stockport grammar school

(1 Post)
2littleprincess Sun 28-Aug-11 06:59:40

Hi there wondering if anyone could help me out.

My little girl is about to start school for the 1st time. She's very very bright and loves learning. She has a place in a very good local primary school HOWEVER....my husband came home a few weeks ago and offered to put our children through independent school after seeing an advert for stockport grammar school that caught his attention.

We've all been and had a look round with the head master who seemed really nice and friendly but the school was empty so it's hard to get a feel for it. My little girl thought it was wonderful but then she can't wait to start school.

I just wondered if there were any other parents who could give me their thoughts or experience of the junior school.

I know of a few children who attend greenbank and have removed them and sent them elsewhere, mainly cheadle hulme but it's easier for me to get to sgs.

Are sgs good at sorting bullying, one of my fears from experience is bullying at school and it not being sorted out. Then after that I just want my little girl to enjoy school life and learning in a happy environment.

Oh the ramblings of a tired mum, kept awake by what could be perceived by others as frivolous concerns...if anyone could let me know if their wee ones big ones are happy there that would be fantastic, thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now